15mm Ultra Clear Glass Low Iron Glass with High Transmission
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 Tons|
|Transport Package:||Safe Wooden Crates or Plywood Crates Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 15mm
- Structure: Solid
- Thickness: Thick Sheet Glass
- Grade: Grade One
- Workmanship: Molding machinery
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Quality: We Only Provide Good Quality of Products.
- Trademark: Freddy Glass
- Origin: China
- Shape: Flat
- Function: Heat Absorbing Glass
- Surface State: Ordinary Net Sheet Glass
- Forming: Float Process
- Color: Clear
- Delivery: Quickly Delivey Time---Usually 2 Weeks.
- Service: We Can Provide Professional One-Stop Service.
- Specification: A grade, CE, CCC, ISO Certificate
- HS Code: 7005290001
|Size||1524mmx2134mm, 1830mmx2440mm, 3300mmx2140mm, 3050mmx2140mm,3300mmx2250mm,etc|
|Packing||Interlayer paper between two sheets, safe wooden crates or plywood crates worthy for land and ocean transportation|
|Delivery time||usually 2 weeks according to the production plan and stock.|
|Payment||50% deposit before production and balance before shipment.|
Low iron glass is ultra clear and provides a higher degree of transparency than clear float glass. This optimum clarity is achieved by removing most of the iron oxide content used to produce glass. The improved clarity of low iron glass compared with clear float glass is barely discernable unless the two types of glass are viewed against a colored background.
Performance Comparison - Clear float glass versus low iron glass
The percentage of light that passes through low iron glass is greater than clear float glass of the same thickness. This makes low iron glass far superior and ideal for displaying true color and clarity.
|Glass Thickness||Light Transmission %||Light Transmissions %|
|Clear Float Glass||Low Iron Glass|