8mm/10mm Special Tempered/Toughened Glass
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.5 US $45|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000000 Tons/Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 8mm 10mm
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 3.4MM
- Technics: Chemical Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Daily Products, Military
- Trademark: Freddy Glass
- Specification: A grade, CE, CCC, ISO Certificate
- HS Code: 70052900
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: GB/T 9963-1998
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 10MM
- Fragment State: I
- Flatness: Conforming Article
- Size: 1830*1220mm 1500*2000mm 1830*2440mm etc
- Transport Package: Sea-Worthy Wooden Crates/Playwood Crates
- Origin: China
Experience:More than 10 years production and technology experience and 10 year's exporting experience.
standard: CE, EN1250,ISO
Max size: 2440*12000mm
Max size: 200*300mm
1. High strength
Tempered glass bending strength is common glass annealing of 3-5 times, toughed glass impact strength is common glass of annealing 5-8 times.
Tempered glass of general annealing is strongest, 1.5-3 times the glass.
3. Heat shock
Tempered glass simulcast 985 fr makes is three times the normal anneal glass.
Tempered glass though the quenching glass produced compressive stress, so as to enhance
The strength of the glass, so when not easily broken, even when the breakage by load, it is fragments,
Almost no breaks for human body damage.
Tempered glass description:
Tempered glass is a heat toughened safety glass. It has under gone a special heat treatment to increase its strength and resistance to impact. In fact, tempered glass is approximately five times more resistant than normal glass. As an example a piece of 8mm toughened glass will be able to withstand a steel ball weighing 500gr dropped from a height of 2 meters.
Tempered glass performance:
1. It's enhanced impact resistance enhanced impact resistance enables an 8mm sheet of Freddy tempered glass to withstand a 500g steel ball dropped from a height of 2m. For comparison, the same ball dropped from a height of 0.3 m would break 8mm annealed glass. Freddy has been tested in accordance with BS EN12600
2. Tempered safety glass is significantly more resistant to flexural stresses than conventional annealed glass; The resistance is characterized by a bending strength in the region of 120 Mpa (BS EN 12150).
3. Freddy can withstand temperature differences of up to 200ºC. For comparison, this around 30ºC for ordinary annealed glass.
Tempered glass application:
1. Places where safety glass is required to be used by laws and regulations,.
2. Windows or other area in a building.
3. Glass balustrade and escalator side panels.
4. Windows of motor vehicles, boats and ships.
5. Glass table tops and show shelves, Interior decorations and furniture, Places exposed to thermal impact.
6. Recommended for door, side and low lites, frameless entries, balustrades, shower, bath screen panels and furniture;
Function:Flat tempered, curved toughened glass belong to safety glass. Widely used in high-rise building doors and Windows, glass curtain wall, indoor partition glass, lighting ceiling, sightseeing,Elevator channel, furniture, glass guardrail etc.
|Quality Standard||Comply with China GB11614-2009, Europe EN572 and Russia GOST 111-2001.|
|Normal Size||250x250mm to 3000*14000mm|
|Advantages||1. When glass is external damage, debris is small, not easy to causeharm to human.2. Toughened glass has good thermal stability, can bear the temperature difference is common glass 3 times3. Can withstand 200 temperature difference of change.|
|Drilling parameters||Make hinges cut-out and handle holes as per clients request.|
|Payment||T/T 30% deposit in advance and balance against copy BL|
|MOQ||one 20' full container|
|Packing||Wooden crates worthy for land and ocean transportation.|