Temper Door Glass/Tempered Door Glass/Tempered Glass/Toughened Glass/Ultra Clear Tempered Door Glass
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||10000000 Tons/Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Sea-Worthy Wooden Crates/Playwood Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 2-19mm
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 3.4MM
- Technics: Chemical Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Daily Products, Military
- Trademark: Freddy Glass
- Origin: China
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: GB/T 9963-1998
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 19MM
- Fragment State: I
- Flatness: Conforming Article
- Size: 1830*1220mm 1500*2000mm 1830*2440mm etc
- Specification: A grade, CE, CCC, ISO Certificate
- HS Code: 70052900
High quality tempered glass
standard: CE, EN1250,ISO
Max size: 2440*12000mm
Max size: 200*300mm
Tempered glass description:
Tempered glass is a heat toughened safety glass. It has under gone a special heat treatment to increase its strength and resistance to impact. In fact, tempered glass is approximately five times more resistant than normal glass. As an example a piece of 8mm toughened glass will be able to withstand a steel ball weighing 500gr dropped from a height of 2 meters.
Tempered glass performance:
1. It's enhanced impact resistance enhanced impact resistance enables an 8mm sheet of Freddy tempered glass to withstand a 500g steel ball dropped from a height of 2m. For comparison, the same ball dropped from a height of 0.3 m would break 8mm annealed glass. Freddy has been tested in accordance with BS EN12600
2. Tempered safety glass is significantly more resistant to flexural stresses than conventional annealed glass; The resistance is characterized by a bending strength in the region of 120 Mpa (BS EN 12150).
3. Freddy can withstand temperature differences of up to 200ºC. For comparison, this around 30ºC for ordinary annealed glass.
Tempered glass application:
1. Places where safety glass is required to be used by laws and regulations,.
2. Windows or other area in a building.
3. Glass balustrade and escalator side panels.
4. Windows of motor vehicles, boats and ships.
5. Glass table tops and show shelves, Interior decorations and furniture, Places exposed to thermal impact.
6. Recommended for door, side and low lites, frameless entries, balustrades, shower, bath screen panels and furniture;
Tempered glass Specification:
Maximum size: 3000*1200mm
Minimum size: 300*200mm