4-12mm Dark Blue Tinted Building Glass in High Quality
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Transport Package:||Safe Wooden Crates or Plywood Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 4mm-12mm
- Shape: Flat
- Color: Dark Blue
- Customized: Customized
- Good Quality: We Only Provide Good Quality Products
- Trademark: Freddy Glass
- Origin: China
- Type: Float Glass
- Structure: Solid
- Color Type: Solid Color
- Usage: Building
- Best Service: We Can Provide One-Stop Service
- Specification: 3mm-12mm
- HS Code: 7005210000
|Category||Tinted float glass, colored float glass, tinted glass, colored glass|
|Packing||Safe wooden crates or plywood crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.|
|lead time||15days after receiving the deposit|
|Payment||T/T 50% deposit before the production and balance after sending copy of BL.|
The features of Tinted Float Glass
1. Tinted glass is produced by the float process with the addition of small quantities of metal oxides to color the normal clear glass mix. This coloration is achieved through adding metal oxides at the smelting stage.
2. Addition of color does not affect the basic properties of the glass, even though visible light reflectance will be slightly higher than clear glass. The color density increases with thickness, whereas the visible transmittance decreases correspondingly as thickness increases.
3. Tinted glass reduces solar transmittance by absorbing a large proportion of the solar energy the majority of which is controlled and energy reduction.
4. Our comprehensive range of soft natural colors compliments modern building materials to provide an exciting and different look to new and exiting buildings.
5. Our range of vibrant colors, excellent performance characteristics and post-production treatment possibilities, all make Rider tinted float glass the ideal choice for architects in any new construction or renovation project.
6. Tinted glass is distortion-free, precision flat and transparent glass. It is manufactured by floating a ribbon of molten glass over a bath of molten metal. The ribbon is gradually cooled in an annealing lehr, and then washed and cut into the desired sizes.
Type of Float Glass
|Direct Solar Transmittance|
|Direct Solar Reflectance|
|Total Solar Energy Transmittance|