Bronze Float Glass/Brown Float Glass/Euro Bronze Float Glass/Tinted Float Glass
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2.5 US $2.6|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 3-12mm
- Shape: Flat
- Mohs Hardness: 8
- Color Type: Solid Color
- Usage: Building
- Trademark: Freddy Glass
- Specification: CE, ISO9001 etc
- HS Code: 7005210000
- Type: Float Glass
- Structure: Solid
- Color: Blue,Grey,Green,Bronze,Pink
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Lead Time: 2 Weeks
- Transport Package: Safety Wooden Crates or Plywood Crates Packing
- Origin: China
|Color||pink,Euro grey,dark grey,Ford green,dark green,Euro bronze,gold bronze,|
Ford blue,dark blue etc.
|Category||Tinted float glass|
|Packing||Wooden crates or plywood crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.|
|lead time||15days after receiving the deposit|
|Payment||T/T 50% deposit before the production and balance after sending copy of BL.|
Tinted Float Glass
1. Tinted glass is produced by the float process with the addition of small quantities of metal oxides to color the normal clear glass mix. This coloration is achieved through adding metal oxides at the smelting stage.
2. Addition of color does not affect the basic properties of the glass, even though visible light reflectance will be slightly higher than clear glass. The color density increases with thickness, whereas the visible transmittance decreases correspondingly as thickness increases.
3. Tinted glass reduces solar transmittance by absorbing a large proportion of the solar energy the majority of which is controlled and energy reduction.
4. Our comprehensive range of soft natural colors compliments modern building materials to provide an exciting and different look to new and exiting buildings.
5. Our range of vibrant colors, excellent performance characteristics and post-production treatment possibilities, all make Rider tinted float glass the ideal choice for architects in any new construction or renovation project.
6. Tinted glass is distortion-free, precision flat and transparent glass. It is manufactured by floating a ribbon of molten glass over a bath of molten metal. The ribbon is gradually cooled in an annealing lehr, and then washed and cut into the desired sizes.